Thursday, January 14, 2010

Introduction



Hi my name is Analicia Garcia, but I've gone by Ana my entire life as no one can seem to pronounce Analicia correctly. I live with my dad, who I am extremely close to, and my eleven year old sister Marian. We spent a lot of time with my grandparents growing up so I am very close with them as well. I also have a dog and a cat at home and I miss them like crazy! I was born and raised in Austin, Texas and I absolutely love it and couldn't see myself living anywhere else after college. I enjoy listening to music and going to shows, therefore living in the live music capital of the world is great! There are also endless local restaurants and shops that I love to frequent. I've been to countless shows but my favorite by far was Queens of the Stone Age. I like pretty much any type of music except for country, although I somewhat prefer rock/alternative. Some of my favorite bands/artists include Deftones, Incubus, John Legend, The Mars Volta, A Perfect Circle, Erykah Badu, and I could go on and on. My passion however is softball. I am a catcher on the Trinity team and I've played since I was 5 years old. When I'm not tied up with softball, I spend the majority of time with my best friends who mean the world to me. We pretty much just explore Austin and take in everything this great city has to offer. I have 3 tattoos and plan to get more. A secret fact about me is that my cousin (by marriage) is the starting center for the Arizona Cardinals. My cousin Lindsay and him were married this past summer and I got to meet him and all his lineman friends which was pretty cool. I absolutely love watching football and am a die hard UT and Cowboys fan. I love my longhorns and was very sad to see them lose, although if Colt wasn't hurt it would have been a whole different ball game. Obviously since I didn't pass the test I don't have too much computer background. I pretty much just know the basics, although I did take a photography class in high school where we got to use a lot of photoshop. Feel free to email me here.

5 comments:

  1. Great blog! I love Austin, such a cool city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fellow Austin-ite!:D I have to agreed with you on the Longhorn game... I'm not even that big of a Longhorn fan but it was awful to see Colt taken out so fast!! D: The world is so cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the blog! I enjoyed the different colored words. It's crazy cool that your cousin is the center for the cardinals. I was really pulling for them in the game against the saints last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog! thats awesome how your cousin plays for Arizona. I thought that would have been something you would have said on the porch

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really good intro, Ana - nice use of colors on your font.

    ReplyDelete