Monday, March 29, 2010

Powerpoint

The PowerPoint articles we had to read were very helpful in showing what to do and what not to do when it comes to making a PowerPoint presentation. There were some great pointers in how to make a great presentation such as:
1. Keep it Simple
2. Use high quality graphics instead of Microsoft clip art
3. Use colors in a way that invokes emotion
4. Use fonts that are easily seen and readable
5. Limit the use of text
Something that annoys me about bad PowerPoints are fonts that are impossible to read. I hate when people use font that is too loopy to decipher or font that is too close to the color of the background.

1 comment:

  1. The hard-to read fonts really annoy me too! I find myself focusing on trying to read the text and ignoring the speaker.

    ReplyDelete