Monday, April 5, 2010

Powerpoint Presentation Evals

There were some really awesome Powerpoints shown in class. It was very hard to choose but I would have to say that my favorites were Lucy's and Tori's. Lucy's presentation on neurology was interesting and intriguing and left me wanting to know more. She had a very creative way of showing us what she is passionate about. Her design was great as she had tons of neat pictures and not a lot of words. Also, the video she showed us was really touching. Overall it was an awesome Powerpoint! Tori's presentation on preschool teaching was really cool. I loved the layout as it went with her theme perfectly. Her videos were interesting and I learned a lot about the underlying lessons hidden in fun preschool games. I loved her design and the content made me want to know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment