Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Website

Please visit my website at http://www.cs.trinity.edu/~agarcia6!

Making this website was actually way easier than I thought it would be. Using web design software like Expression Web makes it so easy, anyone could do it! I am most proud of my navigation bar as I worked really hard to create it in photoshop. I think if I could have changed anything, I would have done more elements in photoshop. Unfortunately I had very limited time to work so I didn't get to do as much as I wanted. My biggest challenge was trying to remove the blue link border on my music page. I tried to make the border white but it just kept changing back to blue so I ended up just leaving it without a border. My biggest design challenge was the tables! They were kind of hard to work with and make them do what you wanted. I will show my website to anyone who desires to see it. I could possibly make another site for a different class and hopefully I would have more time to make a really good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment